Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Angry Letter

Dear Vanessa,


Your bad behavior has to stop. It has been much too long since the last time your family has seen you. Your addiction has not only negatively impacted your life and your health, but it has been devastating to your loved ones. Do you know what its like? Do you know the pain we have felt the past five years? It's been hell, and I just wish you'd realize that. You were so happy and considerate as a young woman, but now its taken a turn for the worst. I hope you can understand that if you ever want to be back in this family you'll have to formally apologize to not only us, but most importantly your father.

I can't imagine you are having fun living on the street in god knows where. I doubt you like living like this. Living day by day, pay check to pay check. No one wants to be put into your shoes, and with help from your family it won't be as bad. We can help you begin to take the recovery steps by going to a clinic or something. You know my number and everyone else's. Just call me is all I ask.


Sincerely,
Keenan

No comments:

Post a Comment